Santa's Wonderland

Have you ever wondered what Santa's Wonderland looks like? Well from now until Christmas Eve you have a change to check it out. Santa's Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops is now open. In fact, Santa arrived on a one horse open-sleigh with Mrs. Clause on November 9th. I got to attend the free opening event with my family.
My son had a blast and seeing the excitement in his eye was more than enough for me. If you are interested in finding more out about the event you can visit the official website by clicking here. On the website you can find out the free craft schedule as well as event schedule.

One of the things I love about the events that Bass Pro Shops puts on is that you can get a free 4x6 photo of your child(ren). You even have the opportunity to purchase photo packages that are in my opinion cheaper than the photo packages at the mall. The quality of the photos they take are professional quality.

My son's picture with Santa (I ordered the digital download, so this is the picture quality)


Comments