2014 Word of the Year

Until now I have never thought about choosing a word of the year. However, after reading several different posts in which different bloggers chose a word to describe their hopes, dreams and goals for 2014, I have decided to take a look back at 2013 and choose a word that describes my near in 2013. 

Looking in back over everything that happened in my life in 2013...I would say that my word of the year for 2013 was blessings. 2013 was a year of blessings for my family. 

At times things, in 20013 were tough but God always had a plan for my family. Blessings would come when we least expected it or sometimes out of they exceeded our expectations. Honestly, I could go on and on about the things that happened in my life in 2013, but I won't. 

My word for 2014 is open-mind. One of the things I learned from 2013 is that you have to have an open-mind and to think positive. I also learned that worrying gets you nowhere and that placing your trust in God is better than worrying. 


Comments

  1. I love the word open-mind. It is amazing how much you can see when you accept new opportunities and acquaintences openly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! Looking forward to seeing where it takes you this year too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment