I Confess Friday

It has been along time since I written a Friday confessional. I figured since it is the first Friday why not start off with few confessions.



I confess....I am looking forward to the new year and the adventures that it will hold. 

I confess...I am excited that the Friday before Christmas, my husband started a new job. 

I confess...I dislike his hours somedays because they overlap with my dad's hours and since we only have one car I have to play taxi and stay up to 2am to get everyone to and from work. 

I confess...I have enjoyed having my son on break from school, but I am looking forward to him going back to school so that I can get back on my daily schedule.

I confess...I am excited that I have finally been able to figure out how to fit blogging into my daily schedule.

I confess...I am excited about getting back into blogging on a consistent basis. 


Comments