Friday 5

This week has been semi-crazy...Time just didn't seem to be on my side...I am excited to have found time to link up with Emmy Mom, even if it is a day late.

5 Things

  1. Celebrated one of my favorite holidays...Easter. I love Easter because it is a time to remember what Jesus did for me so that I can live with him forever
  2. Had a super great Monday at work...I know, I know that sounds like an oxymoron. But when you work with Children with Autism anytime they do something independent without behaviors it is a big accomplishment that deserves celebrating...
  3. Got super exciting news from my best friend that I can't wait to share
  4. Planned and host a Family Movie Night during our Weekly Friday Night Kidz Club/Adult Movie Night at Church...the featured movie was Frozen...
  5. Got my Son's Spring School Pictures...I absolutely love them!!!

5 Photos

Wow, how much as changed in a year...
Traditional Family Easter Photo


My Mom took this picture. I love how it turned out.

My Little Man wearing his new shirt he got for Easter

My Boy, I love this picture even though neither one of them is looking at the camera.



Comments

  1. Love love the picture your mom took of you two, what a sweet moment. Easter is a great holiday. So when do you get to share the news about your friend?? Thanks so much for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that is one of my favorites too. As soon as she posts on her Facebook. No problem. I love linking up.

      Delete

Post a Comment