Happy Birthday, My Superhero!!!

On March 4th, my little man reached and important milestone. He turned 6 years old. I still can't believe that six years has passed since God blessed me with a sweet little gift from above. 

Since his actual birthday fell on a Tuesday we had a small dinner party with some close friends and family. And then that Saturday, we had a huge birthday party for him. He wanted to have an Avengers theme party. He invited several friends from school, several family friends and of course family. Despite, the fact that a lot of people who RSVP'ed didn't show up and I think it was a great party.

 I was even able to surprise my husband. It is no secret that all my husband's family lives in Nevada while we live in California. So one day before the deadline to RSVP, I get a text from my Sister in Law stating that her, my brother in law and nephew were going to try to come to the party and that she wanted to surprise my husband. I thought it was a great idea and worked everything out to where he would be surprised. 

All in all it was a great celebration filled with lots of memories to remember for a lifetime. 
A few of my favorite pictures from all birthday Celebrations. 

Comments

  1. That cake is awesome! How fun to do an Avengers party and what a nice surprise that your family came into town.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment