Life is a Rollercoaster...

I just realized that so much has happened since April that I haven't shared. I am going to attempt to briefly share some of those life's moment.

Back in April, in a Friday 5 post I posted that we lost our dog Cutter. Well on April 26, 2014, we became the proud owners of a rescue dog. Our newest family member is a one-year old male German Shepherd- Siberian husky mix. His name is Bruno.

The morning of Bruno's adoption day was an interesting morning. We went to one of our favorite restaurants to eat. Upon parking my husband noticed our van smoking. Well it turns out our van was on fire. My husband pushed the car back away from the building and vehicles we were between and that is when the whole front end of our van caught on fire. Our van was deemed a total loss by the insurance and they gave us enough money that we were able to use as a down payment for a new van.

Those are two of the biggest things that have happened other than us finding a house to rent after living on our Church property for about 21 months. I am excited for this next adventure.

Comments