Where Art Thou & Friday 5

Wow, was my last blog post really April 26. Wow, I can't believe how busy my life has been over the last few months. It really feels nice to be able to find a few minutes to blog. I have created a new schedule for myself and I am hoping to be able to get back to blogging consistently.
It's time for the Friday 5 link up with Emmy Mom. I am excited to be able to share 5 things and 5 photos that highlight my week.

5 Things

  1. My little man started First Grade this week and he loves it. I personally love the fact that he goes to school all day now instead of just a few hours. I have found that I can get more accomplished during the day before I have to go to work than I was able to before. 
  2. Back in June, I started on a journey that has changed my life. I started to workout consistently and change my eating habits. I have seen so much improvement that I decided to sign up as a Team Beachbody Coach. I even started a new blog for it. I am excited to begin to branch out into the world of Health and Fitness. Please feel free to check out my Health and Fitness Blog by clicking here
  3. One of the great things about my son being in school all day is that my husband and I were able to start having day dates and spending time just the two of us; which is something we haven't done in a while. 
  4. Another exciting thing is that we are getting closer to moving day; which is September 1st. After living on our church property since we moved back to California in December of 2012, we are finally being blessed with a house. I can't wait for this new adventure. It is amazing how God supplies all your needs when you place your trust in him . 
  5. Since we are moving September 1st, I went ahead and registered my son in the Elementary School we will be closer to in our new home so that I wouldn't have to move him after the first month of school. What makes this an interesting fact is that the Elementary School is one I went to when I was in 3rd and 4th grade. I was in 4th grade in 1999-2000. The other cool and interesting fact is that my 4th grade teacher is still teaching at the school. 

5 Photos

My Journey to a Healthier Lifestyle
Day 1 Taken June 16, 2014
Day 35 Taken July 21, 2014
Day 41 Taken July 28, 2014 

Traditional First day of School Photo
My Little Man at his Desk


I love being able to start my little man's school day off by having breakfast together at school. 

One of the pictures I took on one of our many day dates..




Comments

  1. I am so proud of you! What an awesome thing you are undertaking! So awesome that you are sharing your weight loss journey too, I think the fact that you know you are telling everyone about it will help on those days were it just feels hard.
    How fun that your son is going to the same school, though wow I feel old now, I graduated high school in 1999 ;)
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for everything. I am glad that I was able to link up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment