Wild at Hart

It is no secret that we all have our owns goals in life. Each one of us dream of a different future and strive to work toward that goal and future. I love to see people coming together to help each other achieve their goals and work toward their future. Today, I am doing just that.

During College, I met and became friends with a wonderful person who has the best intentions for life. Her name is Rachel Hartwig. At the time I met Rachel she was working toward getting her Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. Now, her goal has changed. She will graduate this spring with her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. Rachel wants to continue to pursuit a Master's Degree in Creative Writing. Her current dream she is working to make a reality is to become a freelance writer.

I asked Rachel what her goal was and the purpose behind her website and blog that she has. Below is what she had to say. 

"My goal is to become a professional fiction author and get publish someday. The main purpose of the website was to get clients like magazines to hire me so that I can get experience under my belt. The main purpose of the blog is more of a personal writer space to find my voice. However, it is shifting to a nature and travel blog since I like to travel and love nature. Nature frees my soul to feel what it feels and to see what it sees. When that happens the words just flow onto the page."

I am honored to be a part of her journey and I can't wait to see where this journey takes her. She was sharing with me the other day about an obstacle she was facing in her journey and how she was starting to get discouraged. I told her that I would write a post highlight her website and blog in hopes that she was overcome this obstacle and become in encourage.

She recently posted a beautiful written post about a recent trip she took to Cold Creek, Nevada where some wild horses live. The post with the photos was breathtaking. She wrote the post from the point of view of the horses.

I would love and appreciate it you would take the time and visit her website and blog. You can access it by clicking the screenshot photo of her website below.


Comments