Blessing from Above

"New beginnings come from some other beginning's end." This quote is so true for my family. I have blogged about it before so it is no secret that in December of 2012, we moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to San Bernardino, California with no jobs, no transportation (other than the city bus) and no home.

 Fortunately, God provided a temporary place to stay until we could get on our feet. That temporary place was on our church property. Boy, was that an exciting adventure. I have blogged about some our experiences there in some of my post from last year and a few from this year. Well, in July of this year we found out that adventure had to come to a close. God's timing was perfect as always. 

Just a few weeks before we heard that our shelter at the church was no longer available, we learned that a new friend of ours had a house that was going to be avaible for rent. So by the time, we found out about the issue with our staying at the church had to end, we are already working on securing a more suitable living arrangement. 

After 22 months of living on our church property and relying on God for all our needs, He answered on of our biggest prayers...A Home. It is a beautiful home. 


Our new home has a huge backyard, with a covered patio. It is a 3 bedroom house with 2 full bathrooms, It has 2 living rooms. We have turned one into a sitting room, sorta like a formal living room and the other into a family room. It is only located a half mile from my son's school which makes walking to and from school easy. It is centrally located between my work, my husband's work and my dad's work. It is more than we could have hoped for.

I can't wait to share about all the wonderful adventures we will have in our new home. We have already had some great times and we have only been living here 2 months. 

Comments

  1. I cannot imagine how thrilled you must be! What fun to settle into your new home. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! Love and Blessings for you in your new home!
    Have fun creating your spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
    Extremely useful information specially the last part Rijbewijs Kopen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment