First Grade and Fabulous

Wow, I can't believe it has almost been 4 months since my little man started First Grade. I am so proud of the little man is he becoming. He is working hard in school and learning so much.

The first exciting moment I want to share is our first fundraiser. Yes, believe it our not by the end of the first month of school we received our first Fundraiser packet. My little man came home from school knowing what prize he wanted. Of course, he chose the Limousine Luncheon and that of course meant that we had to sell 20 items. I am excited to say that between my husband and I, we were able to help our little man sell 25 items and when that limousine lunch. So as soon as he goes on it, I will share the photos here.

The second exciting moment that I want to share is picture day. As a kid, picture day was one of my personal least favorite days because it meant going to school and having to try to look nice until after pictures were taken. As a Mom, picture day is slowly becoming a little more tolerable. As a mom, I can't wait to see how the picture looks. This year his picture turned out amazing, at least in my opinion. I can't wait to send them to friends and family for Christmas. 


I absolutely love my son's teacher. I am so thankful that he got a teacher that can understand exactly what he is trying to say and that his speech needs are being able to be met in the classroom as well as through his speech services. His speech has dramatically increase since starting his speech services last year. 

I am also excited that my son has made some friends within our new neighborhood that he is able to play with as well as walk to and from school with. So much has happened in just a short amount of time. I can't wait to see is first report card next week when we meet with his teacher for our first Parent-Teacher conference of the new school year. 

Comments