Precious Moments

Life is full of precious moments. We can choose to ignore them or we can choose to embrace them. I personally choose to embrace them and to capture them in pictures and in writing. This is pretty much the reason I blog to document those precious moments.

Back in August, I had the opportunity to have family photos taken by a friend and her fiance who own their own photography business called A & E Makan Photography. You can check them out on Facebook, by clicking here. I was able to choose the location, so I chose one of our local parks that I feel is so beautiful.  I then turned to pintrest for some pose ideas and my friend was happy to help me recreate them. 

I received the pictures and I absolutely love them. I really feel like she captured the moments. She took some posed ones as well as some candid's. Below are some of my favorites from the photo shoot.

My Favorite Edited Photos







My Favorite unedited pictures








Comments