Life Adventures

1217 days have past since I have written a post on this blog so much has happened since then. The idea to start keeping up with a blog again has been floating through my head for days now. I mean I spend a lot of time on Facebook, but I have been wanting a place to share longer posts. I contemplated deleting this blog and starting over again, but in the end I just decided to keep this one. I am looking forward to updating it and sharing more about my adventurous life.

Here's just a few highlights of things that have changed since October of 2014:


  • In January of 2016, we found out I was pregnant and on September 17, 2016 I became a mom for the second time to an adorable baby boy. 
  • My husband and our two boys have moved back to the Las Vegas area after the security company he worked for in California was looking for people to transfer to their Las Vegas office. 
  • In August of 2015, I resigned from being a Mary Kay consultant and in September of 2016 I launched a new direct sales business. I get paid to have pretty nails and I love it. 
  • February of 2017, my husband thought it would be a fun idea to take our love of Scentsy products to a new level and we launched a family Scentsy Business. 
So now I am a wife, mother of two boys and run two home based businesses. I don't know what each day will hold because each day is a blessing from God and is an adventure I look forward to. 

Comments