2019: A Year In Review

Image result for Good-Bye 2019



This time last year I told myself that I was going to start blogging again. Well, I life happened and I didn't blog as much as I would have like. Once again I am making it a goal to start blogging again.

In fact, I want to take a moment to share a few highlights from 2019.

Our biggest adventures in 2019 was watching our little princess grow up and celebrating all the awesome milestones that happen in the first year. Our first year as a family of 5 was amazing.

In the Spring, our oldest said goodbye to Elementary School and in August said hello to the world of Middle School.


For our middle child, 2019 was a year of big growth. He went from being in Diapers to fully potty trained in months. He also turned 3 and really started showing his personality.

After working in the field of security for 6 years, my husband decided it was time to get out of security and try something new. That new field is towing.

We celebrated 10 years of marriage this year. Instead of going out, we got the opportunity to celebrate our anniversary by having dinner with our Pastors and a few other young married couples in our church at one of our Pastor's houses.

2019 was an adventurous year. I'm excited to see what God has in store for us in 2020.










Comments