Adventures in the Gym: 1st Week Back

 


January 14th was the day I stared working back out again after months of not working out. I decided to start my fitness journey again by using Beachbody on Demand and working out in my living room, while my husband was at the gym. It quickly became obvious that with 3 kids working out at home was going to be more of a hassle and struggle, so my husband and I discussed me getting a membership to the gym he had his membership at. On January 28th, I signed up and became a Black Card member at our local Planet Fitness.

Since that day there have been multiple trips to the gym with my husband to workout with him. These trips are a great way for us to get away from the kids for a bit and spend some time together, and as much as I enjoy them I enjoy my trips to the gym without my husband. As a stay at home wife and mom, it is so nice to go to the gym and just spend time by myself. I love not having to worry about what someone else is doing and just being able to focus on me. 

It has only been about 4 weeks since I started my fitness journey back up and I can't wait to see the results from my hard work.  

 

Comments