A look back at 2021

 

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a year since my last blog post. 2021 was a whirlwind year that started out like any other year, but by the end of the year lots of memories where made. 

One of the biggest things that happened in 2021 was that with the support of my husband, I decided after 5 years to return to work outside the home. I applied for and accepted a position as a First Grade Teacher's Aide at a local Christian Private School. While it has been an adjustment to our family, I am loving being back in the field of education as loving the new adventures I have been having. 

Another big moment that happened in 2021 is that Aaron (my 2nd child) started Kindergarten. It has been such an adventure to watch him go from enjoying being at home all day with mom to loving school. He has learned so much and is always excited to showcase what new things he can do. 

Throughout the year we have also celebrate birthdays and anniversary as well as making some new friends and having some new adventures. As I am writing this, we are already 50 days into 2022 and it has already been an adventure. 

Comments