Is that your final answer?

Two updates in one night aren’t you lucky I can’t check-in for our flight until 24 hours before. After I submitted my last post I went back to browse the post I have written over the last couple of weeks and I realized that I forgot to post my final Spring 2011 semester grades.

I am proud to tell you that I finished the semester off with 4 “A’s”, 1 “B” and 2 “c’s”. Yes, for all you stunned people out there, I did take 7 classes on top of being a Mary Kay Consultant and a mom of a 3 year old. To be completely honest, I could not do it without the help and support of my husband and parents. Without them I could not do what I do.

I can’t wait to see with this next semester holds, but until August 22nd I will enjoy the calm and relaxing days of trying to figure out what to do.

Comments