Fit Moms Club: Week 2

Fit Moms Club
Welcome to Week 2 of Fit Moms Club. The purpose of this club is to create a Blog/Twitter community where Moms can link up to support and motivate each other in our exercising efforts. I am excited about this club. Every Saturday, I will post a new linky list and I will encourage you to create a post about your workout efforts for that week. The linky list will be open from Saturday to the following Friday @ midnight pacific standard time. If you have a twitter and would like to support and motivate others, please use the hashtag #fitmomsclub.

Hot Text - http://www.sparklee.com
  1. Be sure to follow my blog
  2. Leave a comment (If you are a new follower please let me know.)
  3. Be sure to create a post about your goal and your update. 
  4. Be sure to follow me via Twitter @hsvihl 
  5. It would be nice if you place the button on your blog. 
  6. It would be nice if you visited my Facebook page 
Since I started working out 12 days ago, I have lost about 17.7 pounds. I went from being 233.5 to 215.8. This is according to my WII fit. I feel really good. I am watching my portions at meal times. I have been drinking more water than soda. I can tell the difference. When I look at myself in the mirror, I can see the difference. The biggest time I see the difference is when I get dressed and my pants are falling down.

Comments

  1. That is so amazing Heather!! I lose weight at a much slower pace, but I know that even a small loss is great for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a group of fitness trainers that would love to provide any kind of support to your Fit Mom Club...connect with us anytime. On our blog, you will find useful information!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment