Adventures in Kindergarten: Picture Day

Picture Day has come and gone. As a kid, this was one of my favorite days because I got to dress up cute and get my picture taken. As an adult, picture day and I have a love hate relationship. Does any other parent out there disagree that with the fact that picture packages have gotten expensive? I disliked the fact that this year picture day came right in between payday. But I was blessed with the money to be able to purchase my little man's first official school photo.

Picture Day was September 19th and since then I have been waiting anxiously for my little man to come home with his picture. Today is the today. Today, he came home from school with his school photo. At this time it is my honor to share his first official school with you all.


I absolutely love this picture. My little man looks so handsome.

Comments