Family Time

This weekend was a nice weekend. I got to spend majority of it with my family. After being gone for an entire week and then coming back and having tons of appointments and things to catch up on it was nice to be able to slow down an take some time to relax and hang out with my family.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch, celebrated my Mom's Birthday with a birthday dinner, hung out with some really close family friends in their backyard and lots more. The weekend included taking my son to Lowe's for their Kid's Build and Grow Clinic.

I will be writing some more posts this week. I have to still edit some of the pictures from the Pumpkin Patch and things. Be sure to be on the lookout for those post and many other exciting posts that I am hoping to get written this week.

If you are stopping by my blog from the hop...Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to look around and check out some of my other posts.

Mommy Monday Blog Hop

Comments

  1. Nothing like some family time at a pumpkin patch. I need to get out to do that this year. Like your fall colours here on your blog. visiting via 'mommymondayblog' link up from over at www.ritewhileucan.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment