Happy SITS Day and Wordless Wednesday

Today is a special day for my blog and for me. Today is I am the daily featured blogger over at SITS Girls. I want to take a moment to welcome any readers who are visiting my blog from my featured post from the SITS Girls. Please feel free to look around and check out any of the posts. 

The SITS Girls is a world-wide blogging community for women. The SITS Girls community is made up of over 40,000 loyal members who share advice, share stories and just learn more about the vast and growing social media network. 

If you have been a follower of my blog for while, thanks for your continued support. I want to thank each and everyone of you for celebrating this special milestone in my blogging journey. My blog would not be where it is today without each and everyone of you. I look forward to sharing more and more adventures of my daily life with each and everyone of you.


Well since today is Wednesday, Below is my Wordless Wednesday photo that I would love to share. This picture was taken this past weekend at a close family friend's wedding. I will be posting about the wedding shortly. 


Comments

  1. Hi Heather,
    Saw you on SITS, and I love your "10 things to smile about" posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from SITS! I hope you have a great day and I am looking forward to checking out more of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather I'm visiting from SITS, your blog is a perfect burst of Fall! I'm off to look around some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your SITS day. I hope it's a great day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy SITS day!! Love, love the fall theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love all the fall decorations on your blog. You have an amazing and positive attitude. I loved learning about the special work you do. You are a true gift. I hope you are enjoying your SITS day. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy SITS day to you! I love the Helen Keller quote and how you've incorporated into your blog title. Looking forward to reading more today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy SITS day to you! I love the Helen Keller quote and how you've incorporated into your blog title. Looking forward to reading more today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy SITS Day! I am just loving your fall look...my favorite time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your feature! Looking forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy SITS Day! Love that picture! What a beautiful place to have a wedding. I hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you are living the sweet life! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Hope my site (www.housewiththeview.com) has followers like yours! Looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment