It's the Great Pumpkin

YoI love to find free things to do as a family. On Friday, I was driving on the freeway to a new hire meeting for work and I happened to pass a Bass Pro Shops. I saw a huge sign that said "It's a Great Pumpkin, October 19-31." So naturally when I got the chance I googled it to see it what it was about.

Below is a screen shot of what it is about. I am looking forward to trying to fit this activity in our schedule this week. So be sure to check back for the post with pictures. 

To find out if your local Bass Pro Shops is doing this check out their website at www.basspro.com. If you have never been to Santa's Workshop or their Easter Bunny Event at Bass Pro Shops you should check it out this year. Every time they do an event where they take your child's picture you get a free 4X6 photo and are given the option to purchase a photo package.


Mommy Monday Blog Hop
This is my day late Mommy Monday Post. 
Better late than never. 

Comments