Life

It is amazing how life can have its calm moments and its crazy moments. It seems that whenever I start getting organized and on a schedule something happens and makes things happen. 

I feel like have let me readers down because it has been awhile since I posted anything. I am looking forward to trying to get back to blogging more often again. Especially since my husband bought me a wireless bluetooth keyboard that now makes blogging from my iPad just as easy as blogging from my computer. 

A lot has happened since in just the few 2 months of 2014. Some good and some not so good. I am going to try to highlight some of the things that have happened. 

One of the major things that has happened is that my mom has been in and out of the hospital battling severe asthma attacks. It seems for the time being that they have been able to control it. Without her having medical insurance it has been a major struggle. I am glad that God has provided what we have needed for her. I continue to pray that God's helps her get better and not have any more severe attacks. 

Stay tuned for this month's 10 Things to Smile About post to find out about the top 10 Highlights of my February. 

Comments