10 Thing to Smile About: July Edition



July is one of my favorite months of the year. So I am super excited to link-up with Emmy Mom for another 10 Things to Smile About. This year was no exception.
Below are 10 of my most favorite moments of the month.
All the links go to posts written about that topic.

1) Celebrate my 23rd birthday


2) Assisted my mom in leading our church’s vacation bible school. I run my church’s blog as well since I am church secretary.

Slide1

3) Was given the opportunity to start a new children’s ministry

Slide1

4) Found a new 4th of July tradition of watching Fireworks over Lake Gregory 

2013-07-06 21.11.29

5) Got to spend some time the mountains

2013-07-06 08.29.54

6) Got to hang out with some co-workers outside of work

IMG_20130722_235001
7) Got to prepare my little man for his first day of Kindergarten. Plus I found out that work pushed back the start of our mandatory staff training by two days, now making it possible for me to be able to take my son to school on his first day of Kindergarten. Be sure to check back on August 5th to find out more.

8) Found out one of my friends is expecting her second child. She is due March 10th


9) Got to connect with more bloggers via Bloggers Moms and Sits Girls as well as SoCal Lady Bloggers.

  
Influential Social Media Mom Blog Community



10) Completed my first photo challenge

1044028_10151760974366214_2000379289_n

Comments

  1. It was a great month for you! So happy that you will be able to take your son to his first day of kindergarten, that really is a great milestone you don't want to miss.

    How awesome that you are so involved in your church and serving so much.
    Happy belated birthday!

    Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem for linking up. I really enjoy connecting with others. July was a great month for me. I am happy to that I will be able to be there for this important milestone.

      Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love being involved in my church. God gave me special talents and I love being able to use them.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those are amazing things to be thankful for! I hope that one day I can become more involved with my church and children's ministry. I attempted a photo challenge this month, and I failed at it, Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia,
      Thanks. I love being able to my God given talents to serve him. I have attempted a couple before and failed as well. Keep trying it is a lot of fun.

      Delete
  3. sounds like a fun month!!!what a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun month. Thanks. I try to change my blog template to reflect holidays and major events going on.

      Delete
  4. Awe, looks like a great month and sooo many July birthday's! (mine was yesterday :)). Happy belated birthday. Here from Emmy Mom's blog.

    Nicole
    tnicolej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy month... I can't believe this month's over.. =)

    One month of summer left!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a good idea to list happy things!! You had a busy summer. Stopping by from SITS - enjoy your feature day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, Heather. We should all have more to smile about. Putting it on a list gives it power. Visiting from SITS! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an incredibly full and fulfilling month. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your month was a source of joy. Counting blessings is better than what we want. Enjoy your SITS Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. July IS a great month...but aren't they all? :) Have a wonderful SITS day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!! What an amazing list! I love LOVE that you work in the children's ministry and did VBS too! I also do both with my church! You may relate to many of my posts over at my blog- :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a July birthday! Very cool that you got to start a new children's ministry! Enjoy your SITS Day! ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like July was truly an incredible month for you - glad you got to be part of your little one's first day of kindergarten!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a way to stay positive! Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, love this post and link up! I will have to join in. Happy belated SITS day, love your happy and cheerful blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like July was a great month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My birthday and my hubby's are in July also! happy SITS day, late

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment